Made by Reboot Roasting
Making your own cold brew at home has never been this easy! We’ve pre-measured and pre-ground our Colombia Acevedo Huila beans and packaged them in a sealed pouch for easy clean-up.
- Soak a pouch in a container of water (3 cups per pouch) for 16-24 hours
- Gently remove the pouch and discard. You now have cold brew concentrate
- Prepare your cold brew drink with a 50/50 ratio of milk or water.
- Add ice and sweetener as desired
- Concentrate can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks
- Four 2.5oz pouches
- Makes 10-12 cups of cold brew concentrate